1. We are not responsible for shipping delays. Once your item leaves our location, we are no longer in control. We will NOT offer refunds or discounts due to shipping issues. These must be dealt with through the shipper.
2. If you accept a damaged box/package/pallet, you are responsible for any damage to the part it contains. Please do not accept damaged shipments unless you can see that the part was safe.
3. You are responsible for any additional shipping charges that come up as a result of misinformation. For example, if you told us that the shipment was going to a business address and it is a residential address, you are responsible for the additional charges. If you established delivery without a liftgate and then request one at the time of delivery, you are responsible for those charges. If the item ends up being returned to use as a result of misinformation, you will NOT be refunded shipping and will pay the restocking fees.
4. You must call us before you return your parts. Parts that are returned will not automatically be refunded if you haven't spoken to us first.
5. You have 30 days from the date of your invoice to contact us in regard to issues. If you need other arrangements, please reach out to us. If you do not, this policy stands. We will not warranty a part that you say you took 3 months to install.
6. By offering your credit card information, you are verifying that the payment information you use is yours and/or you are authorized to use it.
7. There is no warranty on electrical parts (computers, wiring, etc.).
8. There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned parts.